The XTR M960, now 4 generations old in the XTR lineage, is an oldie-but-goodie crankset and we aim to meet your 1x needs with these rings. The Wolft Tooth 102 BCD Chainrings for XTR M960 is designed for this Shimano model.
- These rings only fit on the M960 crankset in the middle ring position. They are a 102mm BCD (instructions on how to measure your BCD.)
- For 1×9, 1×10, 1×11 and 1×12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Chainring bolts that are optimized for 1x
- We recommend our 6mm bolts for mounting this chainring. The stock bolts will work too.