Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop® technology. Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-Bolt for Shimano Cranks are beautifully machined and optimized for your 1x Shimano CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline.
Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-Bolt for Shimano Cranks Compatibility
- These rings are for use with 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. Here is how to measure your BCD.
- Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700
- Compatible with Dura Ace 9100 and Ultegra 8000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. Click here to review the process for the modification, which takes about 5 minutes to perform.
- Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline.
- The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- For 1×9, 1×10, 1×11 and 1×12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.