The Wolf Tooth 104 BCD Chain Rings are Wolf Tooth’s first product ever and it is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets. Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop tooth design is the best available anywhere. We offer a full spectrum of colors too!
Wolf Tooth 104 BCD Chain Rings Compatibility:
- These rings fit any 104 BCD crankset, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- 30 tooth rings require chainring bolts that are 7-10mm long. All other sizes require single ring specific bolts that are ~6mm long.
- Notes for those the plan to run a 32t chainring on a 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore).
- 30t x 104BCD ring is the only QUARQ power meter compatible 30t ring available!
- For 1×9, 1×10, ,1×11 and 1×12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Chainring bolts that are optimized for 1x
- 104 x 30t – our 10mm bolts are optimized for mounting this ring and/or this ring with our perfectly sized and matching bashring.
- All other tooth sizes – recommend our 6mm bolts.
- If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm)